Sunday, May 15, 2005

and one more thing!

As long as we're on the topic of how things seem cool but aren't really that cool, I'd just like to add that I am DONE feeling insecure about my Pomona media studies education in comparison to these kids who are in film school, for two reasons. First of all, I've definitely decided that production is not where it's at for me, so I'm glad I didn't try to get into USC or whatnot. And second of all, I am firmly convinced that my Pomona connections are just as good as from any film school in the country.

Everyone's favorite hobby is running around trying to guess what celebrities are going to be at our events, and I have to admit, there are few people in this world that I would get excited about (besides like Anthony Bourdain or Jeffrey Steingarten...I think I'm in the wrong industry). The names that have been tossed around are all just Pomona people to me: Steven Spielerg is Max's dad, Alexander Payne is Ben's godfather, Ben Mackenzie is Zack's brother. Argh, find someone INTERESTING. Haha, look how spoiled I am.

Anyways, I'd just like to say that I love Pomona, and I love everything it's done for me. That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home